Terry McIntosh Biography
Serving the purpose of God in
and surrounding area
4465 Hansen Road, Paducah, KY 42001
Whose body consist of participating independent, sovereign church organizations bound together for the advancement of the gospel of Jesus Christ, equipping of the saints, and the common good of the body of Jesus Christ and community.
Vision: GCP recognizes that the establishment of the church is a fundamental goal implemented by Jesus Christ (Matt. 16:18), and further recognizes every member ministry (Ephesians 4:11-16), and serves as the “point of contact” for the common good of the Christian community, and is committed to support and initiate community and missionary outreaches of the highest quality, while working with participating members to advance the gospel of Jesus Christ, seeking to unify the efforts of local church organizations and missionaries in that pursuit, and to provide helps of various kinds to both Christian and non Christian individuals and/or organizations, and to provide a network to expand the work of the Lord Jesus Christ as the strategy of evangelism and church advancement is implemented.
The goal is cooperation and unity in achieving the task of community evangelism and Church development.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
STATEMENT OF FAITH
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative written Word of God.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal future return in power and glory.
4. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.